Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blogging

Before this class, I had no prior experiences with blogging. Although I am not a big fan of it, I do believe that it is useful. Blogging is a good way for students, teachers, and really anyone to voice their opinions where they might not otherwise have felt comfortable to do in a pulic setting. For me, I was always quiet in the classroom growing up. Looking back at it now I think blogging could have been useful for me. Teachers could learn a lot by reading their students' posts and comments.

I may consider using a blogging site when I become a teacher for some of these reasons. My only concern would be that there is not really a way to control what students post on the internet.

I was wondering how others felt about blogging as well. Did you enjoy it or find it useful? Would you consider using it in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment