Monday, December 12, 2011

Goodbyes

This was one of my most interesting classes I had this semester. I wasn't sure how I would like it, especially being a 3 hour class. However, I got a lot out of it. I learned so much more about different kind of books and how to figure out ones that would be good to use in a classroom. One of my favorite parts about the class was all the book we were able to read. When I first read the syllabus I definitely wasn't happy because of all the work I was going to have to do for my other classes. The majority of the books we had to read were really good and it was nice to finally enjoy reading a book that was required. During the school year it's always so hard to read for pleasure, but this class helped me realize that there is still plenty of time to do that as long as you manage it well. I'm going to take a lot away from this class and I hope I'm able to continue researching children's literature. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great finals week and holiday break! Here's a little something to get into the holiday spirit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txCiZFPsKR8&feature=related
and yes, I love this movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment