Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Overview

TE 348 is over and this is one of the only classes that I am actually going to miss. I have learned and enjoyed almost every lesson and discussion. I really like the books that we read and found that I gained a lot from each book. It reminded me how much I loved to read. Overall, I think that the best book in the class was Hunger Games. It was just an awesome book but besides that I really liked The Book Thief. That was the most surprising for me because I don't usually like books like that.
I thought that Maus was pretty good but because I did my application project on Graphic Novels, I found that there were other graphic novels that I liked more. I really found that The 9/11 Report by Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colon was really interesting. It was extremely descriptive and really gave a lot of information that I had no idea even existed. I found out a lot about the terrorists that was not really common knowledge and the events that led up to 9/11 were intense and the illustrations really showed that. I think that if it were a normal book, it would be so boring. The illustrations were what really interested me.

If you wanna check out The 9/11 Report here's a link to Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/11-Report-Graphic-Adaptation/dp/0809057395/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323205586&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment