Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Positive Experience

I feel TE 348 was an interesting class. It is different then any other class that I have taken. It involves more analyzing, which I was not expecting. First, I liked looking at the different children's books. It is different to really look at them and find deeper meaning in the text, without this class I would not of given. this much thought. The chapter books were also interesting to read. I think that. There was a good selection of books. I really enjoyed reading Hunger Games. This book was a great read, and I actually enjoyed myself, which is rare when reading for class. Bud Not Buddy was a good read also. I liked to story line of it. At first, it was difficult for me to figure out the different reading roles. It is a different way to look at the text, each person having a certain role that is different. This concept took me a little bit to grasp.
I really liked the idea of having a group discussion. I think that this gave everyone in the group a better understanding of the text and it is always good to hear another person' viewpoint. This helped me personally with questions that I didn't know the answer to that I otherwise would not have known if it wasn't for these discussions.
I thought the final project was a good project to do. It gave everyone in the class an opportunity to write about something that interests us which is good. My group is analyzing Cinderella, this was a fun topic to write about and my group really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment